Tuesday 2 April 2013

A change of name

You may have noticed that I just changed the name of this blog. I believe that it requires a little bit of an explanation, so here you go:

I changed the name because I found the Slendy Review blog (which I totally recommend you check out, by the way, because it's pretty cool(slendereview.blogspot.co.uk)), and I didn't want to seem like I was setting myself up for direct competition with them. Mainly because I'll probably lose.

Also, it is an experiment. I want to see if anyone will actually read something that I write. The first idea for this was not 'a slenderman review blog' but 'a review blog' of some sort. Slenderman happened to be the first thing that I thought to review, just because I thought it hadn't been done before (I know that it has now, obviously, and I feel a little stupid).

If you have been reading the first few posts, thank you. Just because I've found someone who has done/is doing this, doesn't mean I'm giving up. There will be reviews, don't worry guys.

So, coming up in the next week or two is my first review, which will be of (what I have watched of) everymanHYBRID (from the start to Joke's Over). I'll be doing each of my reviews in segments, so you can track my thought processes over the series, and also because watching it all at once will make me shit bricks.

Happy reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment