Sunday 31 March 2013

The Slender Review Hub is open for business!

Hey guys,

After seeing and reading some of the Slenderman stuff, and I decided that we need one place to review and check out all of this. The ARGs, the blogs, the vlogs and the videogames. I decided to create one myself, as a little project, something to do.

This is by no means the official place, neither is it definitive. If you have conflicting opinions for any of the work that I will be reviewing, please tell me in the comments. I value your opinion just as much as my own, so I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about it.

Also, as much as I'd love to, I will not be reviewing Marble Hornets. I have watched every single episode up to now, and my views will be tainted by the fact that what looked scary at the start of the series looks fucking hilarious now. Still, it is a great series, and I would recommend you go watch it, as it is one of the definitive Slenderman projects.

That being said, I have started reading a few blogs, and watching a few vlogs, just to get a feel for what I'm about to review. If you have any recommendations, please leave them in the comments and I'll go check them out.

My list to review so far:
The Tutorial (getuphigh.blogspot.co.uk)
Seeking Truth (openthedoorandyouwillfindme.blogspot.co.uk)
Dark Harvest (www.youtube.com/user/DarkHarvest00)
Just Another Fool (jafool.wordpress.com)
I Am Stardust (youandthestarsareone.blogspot.co.uk)
Sims Saga (www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL53E3BC0FC02E581C&feature=plcp)
Caught Not Sleeping (Lots of channels so I'll put up the video list from Wikidot instead (http://caughtnotsleeping.wikidot.com/uploads))
The Scarlett House (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheScarlettHouse/videos?view=0)
Let's Play Slenderman's Shadow (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtBvVb99cf6S_j63sPFpKRLaMt2fcqdQb)

I will check out all recommendations that you give me.

My reviews will be honest, so don't expect glowing praise for everything and anything. Don't expect scathing criticism for everything either. I'll try and balance it out, unless it looks really shit or really amazing.

I will be reviewing every series as I read/watch them. I will put the name of the latest post/video that I have watched in the title of each review, so that you know how far along in the series I actually am.

In the coming weeks or so, I will put up an introduction to Slenderman, as well as the first evermanHYBRID review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment